I won't be getting any money until my courses have started so I'm pretty broke right now, but I thought we might do some back to school window shopping today!
|Cruising around town in burgundy platforms? Yes please!|
- I've been dreaming about a leather jacket for a while now. Preferably slim and not too long, I mostly wear clothes with a nipped in waist and I want it to work with that. This one is from Topshop, I'm not sure it's perfect but it gets the point across.
- Temporary tattoos are pretty cool, I'm in love with these kitty ones from harrietgray on Etsy.
- Can you have too many black dresses? I'm not sure I can. This one from Topshop has a really sweet tie neck (this is a Topshop heavy set I'm afraid).
- I've been in love with this triangle locket for a long time now, it's from Moon and Sable on Etsy.
- Definitely getting these burgundy plateau brogues as soon as I have some money! From Swedish store Din Sko.
- Topshop again, but seriously, tights with crosses on them? I'd love a pair, but unfortunately I'm late to the party, they're sold out.