Friday 17 August 2012

Flea market finds



I bought these pastel coloured lamps and the vase (it looks like a big pink pill, doesn't it?) at a flea market I visited with my grandmother. Along with a tie, a belt, a big jar of buttons and a small glass jar they set me back 35 kr (that's about $5 last time I checked). I love the countryside.

I haven't got a picture of the hedgehog yet, as I keep forgetting to bring my camera when I check on him. He looks frightfully sad and I'm really worried about him, but at least he's still alive. The janitor has given him some cat food (apparently they like that) and said he knew about somebody who takes care of injured hedgehogs so hopefully the situation is under control.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, ljuva pasteller. Kan inte bli bättre! Bra fyndat där. Är lite avundsjuk på den mintgröna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är verkligen en perfekt färg :) Nu måste jag bara hitta några snygga skärmar!

      Delete